Calling all parents for a chance to win prizes worth RM200.00 and exclusive goodie bags from Q-dees!
This contest is open to the public for children from ages 6 & below! Follow these simple steps to stand a chance to become one of our lucky winners:
- Like our Facebook at @OfficialQdeesWorldwideEdusystems or Instagram at @qdees_starters.
- Post a video of your child’s interpretation of our idioms as listed in the Facebook and Instagram album. Act it out, sing a song, tell a story… be as creative as you want!
- Post your videos on Facebook or Instagram to be eligible for an entry.
- The video duration should be between 5 to 30 seconds.
- Tag us with the hashtag #qdeesfoodidioms in your post.
- The more you post, the more chances you have to win!
- Remember to post your videos latest by 6.00 PM September 30th!
Winners will be announced via our live session on Facebook and Instagram at 6.30PM, October 1st 2019!
The ‘Fun with Idioms Contest: Food Edition’ Terms and Conditions:
- The ‘Fun with Idioms Contest: Food Edition’ is open to all Q-dees and non-Q-dees children of 6 years old and below who reside in Malaysia.
- By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions, and you represent and warrant that you meet the Terms and Conditions set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept Q-dees’ decisions in selecting the winner as final and conclusive.
- The ‘Fun with Idioms Contest: Food Edition’ submission period is from September 20th 2019 to September 30th 2019. Late submissions after 6.00 PM September 30th 2019 will not considered.
The ‘Fun with Idioms Contest: Food Edition’ must be entered by submitting an entry using Facebook or Instagram. The entry must fulfil all requirements, as specified therein the ‘Fun with Idioms Contest: Food Edition’ “How to Enter” rules, to be eligible to be selected as lucky participants to win the prizes. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Q-dees.
- Selected participants will receive a prize from Q-dees. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. The specifics items of the prize shall be solely determined by Q-dees. No cash or other prize substitution or exchange is permitted. The prize is non-transferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by selected participants is permitted. The acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Q-dees to use winner’s name, likeness, image, photo and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The more entries received, the more chances there are of being selected. You may submit your entries multiple times.
- Selected participants of the ‘Fun with Idioms Contest: Food Edition’ will be chosen by Q-dees at its sole discretion. Participants will be notified via direct message through the Facebook or Instagram account that they enter the ‘Fun with Idioms Contest: Food Edition’ with. Q-dees shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to any circumstances. If the selected participant cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to provide us with the delivery address when contacted, the prize may be forfeited without prior notice.
- By entering the ‘Fun with Idioms Contest: Food Edition’, you understand, consent and agree that Q-dees, anyone acting on behalf of Q-dees, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have all the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and selected participant’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the ‘Fun with Idioms Contest: Food Edition’, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Q-dees reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, change, terminate, modify or suspend the ‘Fun with Idioms Contest: Food Edition’ Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Q-dees reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the ‘Fun with Idioms Contest: Food Edition’ or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Q-dees’ group of companies and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the ‘Fun with Idioms Contest: Food Edition’ and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.