1. Where is Q-dees franchise available?
Q-dees are available all across South East Asia but subject to localization and adaptation. We are open to enquiries across all countries for both unit and master franchising.
2. Where can I open a Q-dees franchise?
Location can be proposed by either you or based on the franchise law. Residential or commercial premises will be subjected to local laws, regulations and approvals.
3. How much does it cost?
4. What is the licensing process?
All applications to relevant authorities will be performed and submitted by the franchisee but franchisor will provide the necessary supporting documents if required.
5. What manpower model do we implement?
Owner-operator model: Teachers will be hired and managed by the Franchisee, but will undergo either “Centre Programme Training” (CPT, 1 week x 3 times a year) or in-house training.
6. Do Q-dees provide training for operators?
Centre Operational Training (COT, 1 week) will be given prior to centre renovations – only for Franchisee and operator.
7.Would I make a successful franchisee?
If the keys of success to ensure franchisee success are adhere to, such as:
- Required full attendance for all training sessions and meetings
- Hands on management of the operation of the centre is complied
- Compliance standards and crisis management is handled professionally
8. Do Q-dees teachers adhere to continuous education & certification?
Teachers and franchisees must adhere to requirements by the local education authorities.
9. How many types of business model do we offer?
We provide two types of business model:
- Q-dees Starters – solution to your early childhood education, preschool, childcare, nursery, daycare, kindergarten, preparatory school needs.
- Q-dees Scholars – solution to your primary school education, enrichment programme, elementary school, after school programme needs.
10. What kind of marketing initiatives does HQ provide?
Aside from nationwide Advertising & Promotion (A&P) initiatives, but not limited to Facebook and other social media platforms. Franchisees are responsible to capture the community nearby by localized centre marketing. Specialized training on Facebook implementation and photo taking templates will be provided as well for better outcomes.