Work with Us
Be a part of the Q-dees family in making
meaningful impact towards education for
our future generation. As they say,
education gives wings to fly.
Kindergarten Teacher (SS2)
- Able to conduct lessons in an enthusiastic & nurturing manner.
- Passionate in educating & interacting with children.
- To give young learners effective and wonderful learning.
- Have a good attitude and implement good values when interacting with children.
- Exhibit care, love, patience & responsibility toward children
- Have good classroom management, and create a pleasant and positive atmosphere in the classroom.
- Any administrative & Management tasks as assigned.
- At least a Diploma in Early Childhood Education.
- Love interacting with children.
- Able to exhibit love, care, and responsibility towards children.
- Preferably to have at least one (1) year of teaching experience.
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking.
- Responsible to animate, draw, clean up and ink-paint contents for all YouTube animation series that may deem necessary by the Company.
- Responsible to deliver creative artwork, animation, design and in-trend style that is up-to-date with the new generation audiences.
- Responsible in completing all tasks assigned according to all deadlines given.
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring the progress of tasks assigned and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Responsible in establishing and maintaining quality of work in all assigned tasks from the Company.
- Responsible to assist, involve and support other work or ad-hoc tasks as and when deemed necessary by the company.
- Candidate must possess at least a professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor's degree in Animation Art/Graphic Design/Illustration/Creative Multimedia or related field.
- Required Skills: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effect, Premier Pro, In-Design, Animate CC and perfect use of Wacom
- Knowledge in graphic motion design, 3D background and Japanese art, graphic, animation are added advantage.
- Understanding of animation, storytelling, character development techniques and other related sources.
- Attention to detail, adaptability, and receptiveness to feedback and direction.
- Possess a positive attitude and good interpersonal skills, able to cope with tight deadlines, work independently and under pressure with capabilities to present ideas and share openly.
- At least one (1) year of working experience in the related field is required. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to work in Cyberjaya.
Educational Writer (English)
- To research, structure and write English contents using knowledge of education styles and methods as well as imaginative tactics to help enhance the learning process for students of all ages.
- To prepare, edit and proofread print materials and multimedia content including for offline and online information sites such as websites, blogs, postings, e-books, brochures, flyers, pamphlets and etc.
- To coordinate, communicate, direct and responsible in production with team members.
- To record voice-overs for characters in multimedia.
- Versatility in language skills to write creative and interesting storyboard, stories, exercises and any materials related to the English contents such as programmes, marketing scripts and others as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Journalism, Linguistics/Languages or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
- Must be vibrant, outspoken, active, creative and able to deliver thoughts and ideas clearly.
- Able to speak in front of large crowds and audiences with charisma and liveliness.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Journalist/Editor/Content Writer/Creative Writing or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Possess vivid imagination, creative writing skills, ability to conceptualize and strong proficiency in English.